Nursing and Midwifery
Paediatric – ICU/ITU
We are hiring for the No. 1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
No. Of Beds : 27
Nurse Patient Ratio :
Day 1:3: 4
Night 1:4: 5
Scope of Service:
The Pediatric Surgery Unit provides patients and their families with the best possible care during admission, and to prepare them for discharge following complex and extensive surgical procedures.
Most of our patients have multiple and complex medical conditions requiring multi-disciplinary approach in their management. This pediatric patient population requires diagnostic work-up, medical-surgical management, nursing assessment, intervention, and education.
One sitter or parent is encouraged to stay with the patient to reduce trauma of hospitalization.
• General Pediatric Surgery
• Plastic Surgery
• Neurology / Neurosurgery
• Liver Transplant
• Frequent Procedures/Services/Functions
• Pre and Post-operative surgical management
• Patient/family education
• Patient assessment and evaluation
• Nutritional support (enteral feeding, TPN, weights, caloric counts)
• Blood productÂ’s administration
• Management of artificial airways, tracheotomy management
• Chest tube management
• Management of ExternalVentricular Drainage
• Oxygen therapy and pulse oximetry
• Continuous and intermittent pain management including epidural pain management/PCA
• Central and peripheral IV line management
• Maintenance of skin integrity
• Bereavement care
• Emotional support
• Wound care and management
• Ostomy care and management
• Bowel preparation prior to surgery
• Lumbar puncture
• Continuous intermittent catheterization (metrofanoff or urethral)
• Generous tax-free income.
• Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
• Current 2 years clinical experience in Pediatric Critical Care nursing.
• Post graduate certification in Critical Care Nursing is an advantage.
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.