Nursing and Midwifery
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (NICU)
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Number of Beds: 30
19 Level III (6 Isolation beds)
11 Level II
Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:1, 2:1, 3:1 dependent on acuity
Scope of Service
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is a Level III referral center providing comprehensive service to premature infants and their families 24 hours a day. We provide this service to Hospitals Kingdom-wide.
Arterial line placement and maintenance
• Chest tube placement
• Developmental interventions – Environmental and Developmental Care of Infants
• Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
• Education of families/parents
• Endo tracheal intubation
• Exchange transfusion
• Hemodynamic monitoring
• Intravenous access and maintenance
• Pain Management
• Percutaneous (PICC) line placement
• Peritoneal dialysis
• Promotion of breast feeding and lactation assistance/advice
• Surfactant therapy
• Total parenteral nutrition
• Transport within the organization
• Umbilical line placement
• Ventilator support including high frequency ventilation + nitric-oxide treatment
• Use of nursing process, assessment, planning, interventions and evaluation
• Generous tax-free income.
• Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
• At least 2 years clinical experience in Neonatal Critical Care nursing.
• Post graduate certification in Neonatal Nursing is an advantage.
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.