Registered Nurse- Neurosurgical, Neuromedical and Epiplepsy Monitoring Unit
Nursing and Midwifery
We are hiring for the NO. 1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Hours of Operations
24 hours daily, 7 days a week
Scope of Service
The Unit has a total of 36 beds which are assigned to Neurosurgical and Neurology patients. C-1 provides nursing care primarily to adult and pediatric patient (see Criteria for Admission) with malignant and/or congenitally related diseases who require complex diagnostic work-up, major complex surgery and treatment follow-up. In addition, the Unit has 5 beds assigned to the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit. The Epilepsy Monitoring Unit provides nursing care primarily to adult and pediatric patients with epilepsy who require complex diagnostic work-up, major complex surgery and treatment follow-up. The EMU utilizes networked digital video EEG equipment to provide long term diagnostic EEG recording services to adults and children over the age of one year for the evaluation of seizure disorders.
Patients are admitted to the EMU with a known or suspected seizure disorder, requiring classification, characterization and quantification. This evaluation may be part of a work-up for surgical intervention. The Unit also provides clinical rotation to Nursing interns, graduates and students.
• Management and care of adult and pediatric patients with Neurosurgical conditions
• Brain Tumors
• Spinal Surgeries
• Arterial Venous Malformation
• Spina Bifida
• Movement Disorders with complex treatments
• Treatment of congenital neurological disorders
• Management of acute cerebral vascular accidents(CVA)
• Management of patients with ALS
• Management of all patients with acute neurological related disorders
• Management and care of adult and pediatric patients with Epilepsy
• Central line management
• Continuous and intermittent pain management (PCA, epidural and intrathecal)
• In the EMU, management and care of adult and pediatric patients (age 1 and above) with Epilepsy:
• Treatment of neurological disorders related to epilepsy
• Monitoring and close observation of patients connected to Video EEG (both scalp and subdural leads) for the purpose of inducing and recording seizures
• Generous tax-free income.
• Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
• Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin.
• A minimum two years recent acute care nursing experience in a tertiary hospital
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.