Nursing and Midwifery
Cardiac Surgery/ Cardio thoracic
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Unit Description: Cardiovascular Telemetry Unit (CVT)
No. of Beds:
• 20 Cardiovascular
• 3 Vascular
• 9 Pediatric Cardiology beds .
Scope of Service:
The Cardio-Vascular Telemetry Care Unit provides nursing care for adult and pediatric cardiac patients requiring:
• Various forms of cardiovascular surgeries.
• The most common adult cardiovascular surgical procedures are CABG, Valve repair/replacement, Heart transplantation and Congenital Cardiac Anomaly Repairs.
• Correction of Pediatric cardiac congenital anomalies include definitive surgeries such as arterial switch, VSD repair, ASD repair, AVSD correction, PDA, SAMR, TOF correction, Rastelli procedure, Fontan procedure, DORV correction, RVOT correction, PA augmentations, palliative procedures such as PA banding, BT shunt, Glenn shunt and central shunt. Cardiac catheterization and non-surgical repair procedures done in cathlab.
• Vascular surgeries include Fem-po p bypass, Amputation, AAA repair.
• Generous tax-free income.
• Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
• Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
• Two years recent acute care nursing experience
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.