A reputable company in Beirut is seeking to hire a Regional Operations Director. He is responsible to plan, manage and coordinate the operations of the entities on a region or a geographical zone. He is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies, and to implement projects within the allocated budget.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Help exceed Company sales and Operations Goals and responsible for profit and loss in all aspects of the business
- Plan, assign and supervise the daily activities of countries’ managers.
- Create a work environment that minimizes turnover and maximizes retention within the entities.
- Liaise between the entities and resolve any arising challenges.
- Conduct regular meetings with Heads of departments in order to set priorities, review and motivate performance.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals
- Assist in developing strategic plans for operational activity and implement it.
- Manage and lead all operational plans and ensure that all plans and budgets are in-line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Help in resolving issues and problems with clients that have been escalated beyond the capacity of the Countries Managers.
- Set and maintain productivity and quality standards
- Liaise with the Client Relationship Manager to coordinate and control the order cycle relating to sales and installation activities.
- Maintain Health and safety practices, support the implementation of health and safety standards and advise staff on any health and safety matters to ensure a safe working environment.
- In charge of the cost estimation of all projects including, materials, Labor, timeframe and execution.
- In charge of Sales proposals
- Review and approve offers for clients with detailed BOQ, maps.
- Manage, supervise and follow up the collection of the installation credit.
- Coordinate with the COO on credit facilities for clients on a case-by-case basis.
- In charge of preparing weekly reports to the COO for the progress of offers and projects’ execution issued by the Sales and Installation departments. Job Description 2
- Plan and implement the most efficient use of human resources (recruitment, transfer, promotion, etc…) and help in recruiting staff.
- Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Monitor payroll and employee’s relation management (Problem solving, Disciplinary action…)
- Lead the preparation of the countries’ annual budget.
- Direct the issuing of financial reports
- Ensure proper implementation of the Marketing Plans
- Ensure to abide with the guidelines of the company marketing criteria’s.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant, MBA is a plus