1. Maintain knowledge of all GET policies and respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, benefits and/or other general recruitment topics.
2. Coordinate with teams for the approved budget for recruitment.
3. Establish and maintain candidate Data
4. Negotiate and find reliable recruitment vendors from the market
5. Pool potential CVs from the Vendors
6. Update the Company career website
7. Maintain all vendor Contracts in accordance with local labour laws.
8. Monitor and process documentation required for Hiring and Interviews
9. Assure compliance with Corporate HC & Administration leavers’ policies and local regulations by tracking Debarment Recruitment Needs, preparing documentation and other paperwork as required.
10. Support in the recruitment process by placing advertisements, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens and reference checks.
11. Follow up on Vendor Communications regarding requested Openings.
12. Actively support recruitment process (liaise with agencies, CV screening, and reference checks).
13. Review and update the Data and Vendor rates.
14. Interviews from scheduling to hiring closure to be completed.
15. Vendor Invoices to be collected in accordance with closure of opening.
16. Conduct benefits enrolments and communicate with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
17. PMS Consolidation
18. Monthly and Yearly Reports to HC & Admin Director
19. Employee Relations as required
20. Employee Grievances as required
21. Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
Fluent English language
Very good Communication Skills
have the ability to conduct a professional interview
- Job Location
- Heliopolis, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Information Technology
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma