- Good knowledge and experience in dealing with overseas recruitment agencies.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent as a minimum requirement
- Must be bilingual (English & Arabic).
- Ensure that all necessary people management and development activity required to support the business is delivered in the most professional and effective manner.
- To implement recruitment policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Knowledge of personnel technique and coordination of people resources.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines)
Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates
Capable in processing, managing files,records, forms, other office procedure & terminology.
- Good knowledge of Local labour law.
Capable to do the sales & marketing (i.e. showing, promoting, and selling services)
- Responsible of sourcing candidates for all positions.
- Managing recruitment sourcing for vacancies.
- Managing and maintaining a Recruitment Tracking System to provide up-to-date information at all times.
- Computer Literate
- Able to handle multiple priorities and deliver quality work on time.
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners at all levels of the Firm.
- Strong organizational, people management and project management skills
Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
Fluency in English and Arabic is amust
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Pharmaceutical; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; FMCG
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 4
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma