Receive guests, visitors as well as telephone calls and direct them to appropriate staff and provide clerical and administrative support to business unit.
• Answer incoming telephone calls; determine purpose of callers and forward calls to appropriate staff or department.
• Take and deliver messages when appropriate staff is unavailable.
• Answer questions about the Group and provide callers with address, directions, and other basic information.
• Welcome on site visitors, determine nature of business, direct and announce visitors to appropriate staff.
• Monitor visitor’s access and issue passes when required.
• Update appointment calendars; receive sort and route incoming and outgoing mail.
• Type business correspondence such as memos, reports, and other documents.
• Perform other clerical duties, such as filing, photocopying, collating and sending faxes and ordering and dispensing office supplies.
• Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
• Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows.
• Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
Primary: Diploma in Administration (2th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent with one year experience.
Alternate: Pre degree/ High School (12th standard) and 5 years of additional experience
Linguistic Abilities: English & Arabic is must.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.