– Operate telephone switchboard to answer,screen and forward calls.
– Providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments
– Greet people entering, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations
– Transmit information or documents to
customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile
– Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
– File and maintain records. 6-
Provide information about establishment such as
location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
– Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
1- Excellent command of English and Arabic
2- Excellent communication and customer services
3- Self-motivated, problem-solving skills.
4-Hard worker and pro-active.
5- Able to work under pressure and team player. 6- High organizational skills.
7- Able to deal with different types of personalities.
8-ability to solve problems.
9-Professional in using MS office.
10-Experience as a Receptionist is an asset
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Financial Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 23 Max: 28