Purpose of the Job Position
To manage the reception area; serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notify company personnel of visitor arrival; maintain security and telecommunications system; manage and oversee documents for entire organization, to maintain records and oversee document control for regulatory and legal compliance; ensure the proper documents are created and signed, that all data is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management, administration or related field.
• Specific training courses related to Document Management is an advantage.
• Minimum 4 years experience in document controlling.
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel.
• Organizing skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Time management
• Document management
• Teamwork and relationships
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.