– Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
-greet persons entering the showroom
-direct persons to correct destination
-Deal with queries from the public and customers
-Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
-Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
– Provide general administrative and clerical support
– Prepare correspondence and documents
-Receive and sort mail and deliveries
– Holds a Bachelor degree.
– knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
– knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
– knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.