The Investment Associate will be responsible for analysing and providing recommendations on real-estate investments and developments.
Key responsibilities are:
- Screening real-estate development and investment opportunities and preparing summary and preliminary reviews to determine whether to proceed to a full review.
- Analysing markets related to real-estate development and investment opportunities and provide reports as to the attractiveness of the opportunities.
- Creating financial models to assess the potential returns of each real-estate development and investment opportunity.
- Preparing reports, based on research undertaken to identify countries/industries offering attractive investment opportunities and determining the optimum approach to be adopted.
- Undertaking ongoing monitoring of portfolio projects, including the preparation of reports on each project for internal purposes.
Profile and Requirements :
- Outstanding academic record gained from a leading university including an MBA or Master’s of Finance from an established business school and/or a CFA qualification.
- Between up to 3 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Management, Consulting or Private Equity gained from leading institutions.
- Ideally direct real-estate experience, including participation in the different stages of real-estate investment and development processes
- Excellent technical skills including analytical and financial modelling skills gained form their work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills plus fluency in at least one other major language useful for investment purposes.
- Ability to adapt easily to live in a different cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a structured manner in time-critical situations with short deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task numerous issues simultaneously.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Master’s degree