- Introduce the concepts of the quality management and quality assurance to employees across SANS through conducting meetings and presentations.
- Create and define a quality management system that covers all key operations and support activities within SANS.
- Work closely with SANS departments in implementing agreed quality assurance requirements and standards.
- Coach and nominate representatives from every function to spearhead the quality management system for their respective departments.
- Ensure quality assurance standards and requirements are integrated into local plans, agreements and contracts across SANS.
- Undertake periodic quality audits across SANS to assess the progress of the quality management system implementation.
- Measure and report on violations and deviations from agreed quality, driving high levels of performance and consistency.
- Archive SANS’ policies and procedures and distribute them to departments as instructed.
- Assist external consultants in re-engineering of processes and development of quality standards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of business processes.
- Assist the Quality Specialists in their respective duties.
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results Driven
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Technical Diploma in Quality Management or equivalent as a minimum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Quality Management is preferred.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma