· Audit product formulation and ensuring their compliance against set R&D team formulation.
· Audit ingredients and process by comparing them against standards and detecting variation.
· Document all inspection, evaluation and audit results using established formats such as Process Inspection Reports, Quality Advise Notes, Weight Control Charts and Defects Inspection Reports.
· Implement QA procedures and policies for product inspection, loading inspection, hygiene requirements and general GMP requirements.
· Notify all those concerned regarding a problem situation/variation outside standard tolerance that requires those concerned to take immediate actions.
· Qualify finished products prior to release.
· Sample and evaluating finished products in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
· Audit GMP and sanitation every shift and highlighting to Production Line Supervisors/Supervisor and/or Sanitation Team Leader for corrective actions.
· Assist Production and/or operating units in solving problem situation based on observed data, deviation/changes noted during audit.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma