– Set the auditing plan & review the auditing execution to assure a controlled auditing program is in place.
– Ensure nonconforming products are handled according to the quality guidelines.
– Ensure communication process between the manufacturing companies and the Quality Assurance representative is done effectively.
– Follow up the implementation of the risk management and change management processes to ensure compliance of processes with guidelines.
– Review the testing and retesting processes of the business continuity plan (BCP) to ensure succession of the test and its update.
– Review the business impact analysis implementations to define all risks that may impact the business.
– Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system.
– University degree in pharmacy.
– 4-6 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry.
– Very good User of MS office.
– Negotiation, Problem solving and Communication skills.
– Managing and leadership skills
– Very good command of English language.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 4 Max: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma