As a Quality Assurance Supervisor for Alshaya’s Food Division, you will work to maintain the excellent standards within our Brands and support in enhancing our current quality processes.
* Assisting in implementing food safety and hygiene programmes
* Conducting routine checks in order to track key performance indicators
* Maintaining data integrity through astute attention to detail
* Issuing KPI reports for store and vendor audits
* Supporting the business to ensure quality standards are maintained
* Providing regular reporting on emerging quality trends.
Qualifications & Requirements:
To apply for this role you must have:
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in QA or QC in a restaurant environment
* A degree or diploma in a related discipline
* Knowledge of HACCP (essential)
* Excellent administration skills.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 53,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.