The candidate will be assisting department / Chief Manager in carrying out quality assessment of various activities covered under each portfolio at HO and different branches. Performing assessment activities of the processes as per approved annual plan, performing follow up of issues / recommendation and other day to day activities as assigned by Head of the department.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to quality standards across the company.
- Responsible to communicate within the organization on Quality Standards as per Companies Quality Manual and the best practices applicable for similar industry
- Carry out operational quality assessment to ensure compliance with regulatory requirement on Quality Standards applicable for the respective locations, i.e., Company’s Head office and its branches
- Carry out the quality assessment of various functions covered under different portfolios. This would include but not limited to underwriting, pricing, registration and claim settlements and pre approval.
- Ensure that the company’s guidelines / policies and procedures are in line with regulatory requirement on quality standards.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control environment to achieve the quality standards.
- Assess the adequacy of e-services of the company against the regulatory guidelines on e-services for direct customers
- Responsible to perform quality verification of activities (i.e. planning the assessment, carrying out fieldwork, reporting the outcome and closing the observations, etc.,). Should be able to design the verification programs.
- Must be able to identify quality weakness, improvement areas, draft preliminary observations, recommendation for improvements, discuss and agree these with the process owners and get them implemented to ensure full adherence to quality standards. Must be able to finalize the draft report on the findings and present this to Chief Manager for her review.
- Follow up on prior observations / issues and work with process owners to ensure timely implementation and closing of the observations.
Academic / Professional qualifications:
- University degree in accounting, business, finance
- Professional qualification in Quality Assurance standards will be preferred.
- Knowledge & Experience in Quality assessment.
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word / Excel/ PowerPoint, etc.,)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of total experience in Quality Assurance domain and out of which at-least One year of experience should be related to insurance industry.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies