• Develop and implement SOP’s related to QA in line with local and international standards
• Ensure HACCP and BRC standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards
• Implement storage regulations to protect product quality (Adjacencies, stacking height, etc.)
• Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of facilities and adherence to safety and security procedure
• Check and record production and expiry dates to ensure FIFO stock rotation is fully implemented across all facilities
• Conduct regularly internal QA audits across all facilities
• Prepare and conduct external audits to meet HACCP, BRC and customer specific requirements
• Train Warehouse Managers and employees on QA standards to ensure continuous compliance
• University Degree from a reputable University in Food Science, Food Safety, Chemistry, Biology or any related field
• 1 to 3 years’ experience with similar highly professional Food Manufacturing or Warehousing environment with strong logistics analysis capabilities.
• Good knowledge with governmental regulatory and SFDA/SASO requirements
• Knowledge of HACCP, BRC and other Food Safety Standards
• Detailed Oriented
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent team player
• PC skills (Excel / Power-point / Word) essential
• ERP and WMS knowledge is a plus
Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox, and in parallel developed the distribution of Food products starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanded it throughout the years to include McCain, Danone baby food, United Biscuits, Kellogg’s, Mondelez, Bahlsen, Perfetti, Siblou, Junior croissants, Castania kernels, Walkers biscuits as well as many other brands.
Transmed continued expanding its portfolio and managed to penetrate other markets in the regions of the Middle East, Near East, West and East Africa, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal and others.