Leading Multinational Company
SAR 30,000 + Schooling + Bonus, Flights & Insurance
NTS Group are exclusively working with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager for a leading Pharmaceutical company in Jeddah, KSA. This position will be responsible for the maintenance and continual improvement of the quality system, in order to ensure compliance with the regulations and requirements and an uninterrupted supply of quality products to the patients.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the relevant legal requirements and GMP/GDP regulations
• Documentation management – Develop and maintain local procedures, in compliance with the Global Pharmaceutical Quality System Documents
• Perform self-inspections
• Manage Complaints, Recalls and Returns
• Handle Deviations and Investigations
• Training of personnel involved in GxP activities
• Change control
• Manage of local Corrective and Preventive Actions
• Quality Risk Management
• Dealing with internal and external inquiries about the products quality
• University degree in one of the following or related scientific disciplines: pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmaceutical chemistry and technology, or biology.
• At least two years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the areas of Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• High degree of proficiency in the local language and in English
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy
Professional Office Support
Sales & Marketing
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.