Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow.. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘ unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a phenomenal place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers
With us you will…
Improve, audit and ensure the quality standards of Information Systems projects. Reporting and maintaining time to market reports and matrices
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Govern all Quality phases for Programmes, Projects and other delivery vehicles, from an end to end perspective.
• Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to evaluate and enhance Quality Assurance standards, technologies and approaches.
• Establish, evolve and Manage formal Quality Assurance processes, ensuring quality at all phases.
• Implement & Apply Quality Assurance audit process with quality gate reviews, to ensure project compliance with Quality Assurance standards and overall deliverable quality.
• Work closely with cross-functional organizations, project teams and partners to review project schedules, test plans and test cases ensuring highest quality of deliverables.
• Experience in Waterfall and Agile delivery models. (IT projects delivery cycle).
• Solid knowledge of Quality standards, measurements and governance.
• Good reporting and presentation skills.
• Strong follow up and tracking skills
• Hands on experience on governing and monitoring tasks.
COMMITMENT FROM VODAFONE
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career