· Ensures that the proper QHSE resources (staff and documents/manual/procedures) are assigned to all projects in coordination with the Project Managers.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
· Develop objectives and targets with periodic monitoring and evaluation.
· Ensure all external and internal audits are taking place regularly and all non-conformances are close out.
· Develops and oversees the implementation of the Quality Management System of the company based on the ISO 9001 standards and Aramco standards to ensure compliance in all projects.
· Oversee the recruitment and training program of fresh graduate Saudi nationals for Quality Inspector job in order to comply with ACTIVA Program.
HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT (HSE)
· Identifies HSE issues in the projects and workshops, conducts and review incidents and investigation reports in order to come up with appropriate solutions and programs.
· Oversees the implementation of HSE Programs and Solutions to prevent accident and injuries, promote safety culture, minimize losses and non-productive time due to accidents.
· Prepares Weekly Offshore/Onshore Quality Reports to Client (Aramco) and Monthly Presentation Report to the General Manager.
· The job holder required to develop QHSE programs or projects to reduce accidents to zero, maintain Project Quality Index at more than 85%, minimize wastage at 5 % and gradually replacing third party to reduce cost.
· The job holder is required to supervise the performance of the QHSE Supervisors in the projects.
· The long-term challenges are in recruiting and maintaining qualified and competent people to do the jobs of Quality Inspectors and Safety Officers
· Experience in oil and gas industry is critical in this position
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Regular interface with Safety and Quality Supervisors, Project Manager and all levels of employees.
• Interactions with clients, Saudi Aramco, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers, third-party auditor and QHSE consultants.
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
· Works under the general direction of the General Manager
· Supports the Project Managers in the implementation of QHSE in the projects.
· Responsible for the QHSE accreditation and certification.
· No financial approval authority
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|