If you love working with people and are just itching to get to apply your skills in a new environment, our HR team could be just the thing you’re looking for. Strategically aligned to our business goals, we have every faith in ensuring Vodafone maximizes the contribution of our people against our organisational goals.
With Vodafone, you don’t need to worry about starting out. Every role within our HR department receives the correct guidance, support and advice to provide a welcoming environment – one where everyone can truly belong. From HR business partners, internal communication, employee relations to resourcing, training, and diversity and inclusion, we understand that working with people requires the right kind of people. This ensures inclusion, personal development of each and every one of our shining employees, and a pioneering, visionary process for policies. Our Property Team has specialists in every area – from chartered surveying through to engineering – they cover everything from radio base stations to offices and retail outlets. They help create the environment where our employees can achieve exceptional and lasting results for our customers, shareholders, communities and each other.
As Qatarization Resourcing Manager you will assume responsibility for the development and execution of the Qatarization Recruitment Strategy to ensure that Vodafone Qatar supports the National 2030 Vision by attracting and developing Qatari nationals most effectively. Qatarization is one of the key strategic focus areas for the business, the role is highly influential and expectations are equally high. The role exists to actively advocate and integrate the principles of Qatarization and the job holder is responsible for defining and promoting initiatives aimed at hiring Qatari nationals and liaises with nationals at all levels of the business to define strategies for attraction, engagement and retention.
Apply if you have…
• Implemented successful Qatari recruitment initiatives and proficient with recruiting through various channels and sourcing through external networking groups.
• Strong presentation, organization, customer service and time management skills; positive and courteous.
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
• Possesses excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrates ability to think creatively.
• Ability to demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques, including overcoming objections to closure.
• Strong active listening and multitasking skills; ability to prioritize workload and work effectively and accurately in a high-pressure environment with solid attention to detail.
• Possess clear decision-making capabilities and display a strong work ethic; demonstrate high-level of integrity and practice honest decision-making.
• Thrives in a team environment; ability to build and maintain strong relationships to ensure excellent stakeholder management; able to work independently.
• Intermediate/advanced computer skills necessary with adaptability to new programs; proficient data entry, Internet and MS Office skills required; previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
• Bachelor or post-graduate qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
• 2+ years’ experience in delivering Qatarisation hiring plans and initiatives, ideally within large, complex organizations.
Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a phenomenal place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of excit
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Human Resources
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.