QA/QC Manager – Duqm, Oman
• To ensure that the company quality management system is implemented and maintained.
• To verify compliance of the Quality Management System by the projects & departments through internal quality audits.
• To identify areas where the application of procedures is causing bottlenecks and needs streamlining.
• To provide effective leadership for department unit heads for Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Internal Quality Audit and Laboratory.
• To coordinate non-conformance identification, disposition and corrective action follow-up.
• To maintain a high level of quality awareness throughout the company.
• To ensure all departments & projects in the company are provided with a relevant, timely and professional level of service within approved budget.
• To liaise with external third party organization for managing certification, re-certification and surveillance audits for the company.
• To manage the quality management system activities of all company branches & subsidiaries, in coordination with their local representatives.
• To recruit staff for the QA/QC department and issue CARS to all departments/projects in case of deviations from the QMS of the company.
We are looking for a QA/QC professional who has at least 10 years of work experience as a QA/QC Manager within the construction industry. He must have a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering degree and is willing to be relocated to DUQM,OMAN.
Combined Group Contracting Company (CGCC) was established in 1965 in Kuwait as a limited liability company with a total paid capital of KD 7,500 (approximately USD 28,000 ). The company became a publicly traded shareholding company with a paid up capital of KD KD 12,276,917/700 approximately US$ 40,611,530.
Our activities now span the oil sector where we have become main contractors for pipelines for companies such as Kuwait Oil Co. (KOC), Kuwait National Petroleum Co. and the Joint Operations (JO).
In the Roads and Infrastructure sector, CGC currently executing several large projects and has the highest degree of specialization in the roads and infrastructure sector From Bridges, Tunneling.