Engage Selection are currently working with a leading international company that are looking to recruit a QA/QC Manager/Engineer with building experience to be based on a project in Kuwait. The Quality Control Engineer will oversee the entire project on architecturally relevant matters.
This candidate will establish and monitor quality control procedures, ensuring that work being undertaken at site complies with guidelines approved by the client.
• Maintain control of the overall quality and appearance of the work throughout the construction period against architectural intent.
• Study and approve the contractor’s program and schedule of work and follow?up activities to monitor compliance with the established target dates.
• Monitor contractor’s work to ensure that it is consistent with the provisions of contract documents and accepted construction practice.
• Report to Site leadership as needed to issue necessary orders and instructions to the contractor.
• Make recommendations as required for the execution of the project in the best manner.
• Ensure that materials and equipment used are approved.
• Investigate facts to assist in the evaluation and issuance of Variation Orders.
• Check and enforce the locations, dimensions, levels and orientation of all architecturally relevant facilities and component structures in accordance with approved design drawings.
• Take the necessary measurements and field checks required for processing payment applications.
• Monitor and report the application of all necessary and agreed site safety requirements and procedures.
• If disputes arise, study documentation and field conditions and assist in contractual interpretations.
• Contribute to regular progress reports for the client and the Head Office.
• Report any concerning developments to the JV leadership in a timely manner and via a weekly progress report
• Civil / Structural / MEP Engineering – Degree Holder
• Civil / Structural / MEP Engineering QA/QC Site Experience
• Building Experience Essential
• Experience working for an Architectural Consultancy
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.