Public / Government Relation – 1 Year Contract
Our client is a leading International Engineering company. They are currently looking for an experienced Public/Government Relation in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the HR in Dubai well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
• Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
• Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
• Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
• When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
• Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions
• Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
Experience & Qualification:
• Strong background of the Bahrain Labor law
• Preferably Finance background.
• 5 years’ experience in similar position in Bahrain
• Administration skills
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Has not less than 3 years of work experience as a PRO in Bahrain specifically in Immigration and Ministry of Labor.
• Solid background on Bahrain Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation
• Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
• Must have experience and know-how in the portal system usage (for Immigration and other authorities in Bahrain)
• Learning and experience on the entrance framework use (for Immigration and other authorities in Bahrain)
• Must be proficient in a wide range of processing of visa
• Applicant must hold a valid Bahrain driving license.
• Preference will be given to Bahraini Nationals
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering