Our client is a Real Estate company seeking a Property Manager to join their asset management team with Residential OR Commercial experience who has experience managing a portfolio of high profile clients.
Our client is a real estate company with a large mixed-use portfolio of existing assets and upcoming projects.
* Manage property management staff and main POC’s for tenants
* Create and implement site opening planning for upcoming properties
* Ensure appropriate steps are taken to provide a resolution post tenant complaint/issue
* Regular on site inspections of properties & common areas to ensure properties are well maintained and adhere to company standards
* Ensure tenants adhere to company standards and follow rules and regulations
* Coordinate fit out and handover of properties when required
* Competitive salary
* Medical insurance
* 10 years experience in property management (Residential OR Commercial focused) and last 3 years in a managerial role
* Bachelors degree in relevant field
* GCC experience is required
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.