Candidates will be asked to:
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters
• Promote sales of properties through cold calls, prospecting, handling leads and networking.
• Accompany buyers during site visits, and property inspection, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
• Meet sales targets.
• Build awareness and knowledge of the property market in EGYPT and study factors influencing property market.
• Collect full details of property which includes photo shooting, showing the property to potential tenants….etc.)
• Daily report activities.
• Provide a professional level of customer service with existing and new customers.
• Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate issues to the management
Best candidates should have the following requirements:
• BA in Business administration or equivalent. (preferably AUC, BUE, GUC or MSA)
• 0- 2 years of experience in Sales. ( preferably real estate)
• Very strong, lively and leading character.
• MUST own a car.
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Creative sales techniques.
• Preferably females.
- Job Location
- New Cairo, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 21 Max: 29