• Bachelor degree in commerce and marketing
• at least 2~5 years of sales/marketing experience in relevant industry.
• Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
• Able to work independently and execute all tasks given efficiently and effectively.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be fluent in Arabic + English.
• have valid GCC driving License
Attend to sales enquiries and generate quotations, Acquire and conduct presentation to potential clients, Formulate plans to achieve sales target, Proactively explore business opportunities and expand territory market share, Liaise with clients throughout the implementation process, Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails, Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business, Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients, Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales, Gathering market and customer information, Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations, Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers, Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions, Liaising with customers to check on the progress of existing orders, Finding new customers, Promoting company products, Visiting projects and getting new enquiries, Preparing quotations and proposals.
How to attract customers,
- Job Location
- Sitrah, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Hardware & Building Materials; Retail & Wholesale; Marketing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma