1. Collaborate with the operations team and other teams in the central office to plan, schedule and coordinate project activities, identify and allocate resources, identify materials plan for mobilization and advise on the overall project methodology in order to set expectations and systems of project completion deadlines.
2. Decide on subcontractors’ selection and negotiate terms and conditions in the agreement and execution phases in order to keep an effective relationship management with external providers.
3. Manage and monitor the schedule baseline considering the engineering, procurement, financial and construction activities in order to maintain the progress and accomplish projects’ targets.
4. Set up and maintain cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures to ensure reduction of material waste and saving of resources.
5. Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports to maintain up to date project information.
6. Manage variation proposals and drawings, and study inventory and initiate change requests when necessary in response to meeting the clients’ requests.
7. Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve issues, such as work procedures, complaints and projects’ implementation problems.
8. Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety standards and codes, and other regulations.
9. Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
15-20 Years of experience in construction companies
preferred if he work before in universities or hospitals project
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
- Job Location
- New Cairo, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15 Max: 20
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma