1. Manage the planning and execution of projects in the company from beginning to completion; by means that ensure the completion of projects according to their designated plans and deadlines.
2. Provide the artifacts (project plan, charts…etc) required by the management and/or team members to understand the current situation of projects.
3. Provide proper (realistic and implementable) risk management plans for managing risks associated with currently running and upcoming projects.
4. Act as the key communication channel between the participants of projects, including resolving any dependency conflicts that might occur throughout the lifetime of projects.
5. Study upcoming projects ideas, and identify the merit of such ideas in accordance to the company’s current resources/budget; in addition to suggesting proper resources plan for implementing such ideas.
6. Ensure the overall quality of projects according to global standards.
7. Participate in systems (projects) development sessions.
1. PMP certification is a must.
2. TOGAF is of a high advantage.
3. SCRUM Master certification is preferable.
4. At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in managing successful IT projects.
5. Ability to join at the earliest.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma