- Manage projects and related specific activities within given constraints of time, budget and quality.
- Prepare project documentations and research reports for management review.
- Develop and make presentations of company projects and services to current and
- Lead the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action.
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
- Maintain a good relationship with International talent Agencies.
- Reaching out to expand the relations circle with international agencies.
- Oversee, or execute as needed, all copy intended for public consumption to ensure its
alignment with the strategic communications plan.
- Oversee, or execute as needed, the development of all print and branded materials.
- Exercise judgment to prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points,
speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed
- Serve as lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization and actively cultivate and manage press relationships to ensure coverage of issues of strategic importance to the sector.
- Track and measure the level of engagement within the network over time.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma