United Projects for Aviation Services (UPAC) is looking for Project Management Office Manager [PMO Manager] to join our expanding team. Suitable candidate will oversees the PMO process implementation for the new projects and the new scope of existing projects. The candidate will ensure that information concerning projects content including bids and tenders (eligibility, requirements, deliverables, risks, documentation and costing) are done as per the company standards. S/he will be deeply involved in improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the organization project delivery capability. S/he will be also required to oversee the new projects costs and makes sure they are well managed, monitored (profit and cost) for each project.
- Establish and manage the project methodology incorporating the project structure, standard, processes and documentation.
- Ensure that the project deliverables fits the needs of the project requirement and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Prioritize tasks and set deadlines and assign staff to various deliverables so that each project can hit the ground running with minimal wasted time and resources.
- Review and write the documents relating to a project’s scope, technicality, budget, resources and justification in both languages Arabic and English.
- Focus on details and technicalities for any project while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture.
- Locate and analyse new business opportunities in the market and meet potential clients if required.
- Work with relevant teams to develop proposals / bids / tenders based on the documentation and client inputs.
- Oversee the work related to projects submitted by all departments, and consider revising and fact checking for the work and take ownership of the resulting quality of each project.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
Financial and Risk Management
- Monitor of the new projects overhead, CAPX and OPEX to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
- Analyse the financial data including the proper distribution and allocation of resources, the implementation of budgets and the quantification of monetary risk and impact.
- Provide Department Heads with the budget outlines and elements to be considered for the new projects.
- Ensures familiarity and compliance with all policies and processes.
- Contributes to the flow of communication and information within the team.
- Prepares and submits reports as required by the CEO.
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management.
- Collaborating with other department Managers and reporting CEO the progress of the project plan.
- Ensure that the company’s standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire process of each project’s development and execution.
- Improve new and pre-existing processes continually and re-evaluate whether each project is meeting the applicable standards and engage in problem solving with other Managers.
- Coordination with Agility to ensure alignment with various departments including compliance, business development, legal and other PMOs.
- To adhere to the UPAC’s policies and procedures and to be accountable for following and implementing the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental international standards (QHSE) with is related to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001.
Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or Accounting or any other related field.
Post graduate or Master in Business Administration (MBA) or any other related field. (Desired)
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
5-7 years working experience in Project Management.
Proved experience in project management of facilities and/or real estate.
Experience in tendering and bidding process in Kuwait.
Excellent command of Arabic both written and verbal.
Excellent command of English both written and verbal.
Adept at project and change management
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Results oriented and “hands-on” personality
Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate; Facilities Management; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 9
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma