– Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman and Site Engineers areas of responsibilities and allocation of work areas. Follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
– Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
– Carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection / Test Plans, including the works of the Subcontractors.
– Follow-up with Site Engineer efficient usage of materials to minimise wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Architecture Engineering.
Experience – 8+ years experience with main building contractor.
Arabic speaking candidates prefered.
- Job Location
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.