My client an International PMC has a requirement for a Project Controls / Planning Manager for an Airport Project This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented team on a large infrastructure project.
Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply:
– Preference for candidates with a Degree in Engineering or suitable discipline, must have a degree.
– Should have a minimum of 7 years experience on large airports.
– Must have completed at least one large airport project as Planning Manager with a PMC.
– Should have 5 years experience in the GCC regions and good understanding of the local culture.
– Must be fluent in written and spoken English, some Arabic would be an advantage but not essential.
– Excellent knowledge of airport systems and procedures of work.
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000’s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.