Project Controls Manager (Cost Control bias)
$10,000 per month
Long term contract
· A $multi-billion greenfield EPC project in the Energy sector.
· The project developer is looking to appoint a Project Controls Manager to represent the developer on the project.
· This position will be based in the corporate office in Muscat.
· Reporting to the Project Director you will manage a small team of Cost Engineers and Planning & Scheduling Engineers.
· You will oversee the work being done by the EPC contractor on the project.
· You will travel to the site once a month to have review meetings with the EPC contractor.
· You will have a senior level oversight of all the Cost Management, Planning and Scheduling work associated with the project.
· Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a similar discipline.
· 15 years’ experience in Project Controls.
· Candidates must have begun their career in a cost management focused position before progressing in to full project controls.
· Candidates must have previous experience in managing a team.
· Previous experience in large EPC projects, in the energy sector, in the GCC is essential.
· Salary in the region of $10,000 per month.
· Based in the corporate office in Muscat working 35 hours a week.
· Full family status VISA, Medical Insurance and Flights.
· Long term position (3 years+).
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Engineering; Oil/Gas; Energy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15 Max: 20