Application invited from Project/ Construction Managers for project in Oman.
As a Project / Construction manager would be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project on time and within budget, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. As a project manager, you’d oversee schedules of work and delegate tasks to your team to ensure that each phases goes as planned and manage the field construction activities.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction activities of the project. Prepare, supervise, and implement the Project Execution Plan, and ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented throughout the life of the project including Project Close-out.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimated costs
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
- Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance safety regulations
- Coordinate with Client, direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Monitor and report project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Analyse, manage, and mitigate risks
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for the works.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
Required Education, Experience:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical)
- 8 to10 years relevant industrial experience preferably in mining sector
- PMP Qualifications is added advantage.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Proficiency in Arabic added advantage.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma