The Program Manager for Executive & Continuing Education will be responsible for the program management of executive and continuing education activities at MBSC. This position will serve as a primary customer interface with high-level corporate executives and the participants of continuing education programs. In addition you will manage the operation of the ongoing programs and ensure the smooth and efficient operation on a day-to-day basis of all programs. You will also be directly involved in the development of programs and ensuring the best instructors are made available as per the client requirements.
- Managing the flawless execution of the portfolio of Executive and Continuing Education programs.
- Coordination with faculty, cross-campus teams and potential trainees to manage programs and their execution
- Primary point of contact for existing and potential clients and instructional faculty through explanation of services, troubleshooting needs, resolving issues and creating plans for open enrollment and onsite clients.
- Initiates and maintains communications with participants about program logistics, both electronically and in person.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for executives and faculty before, during, and after Executive and Continuing Education programs.
- Responsible for planning, managing and arranging all logistics and communications for programs, meetings, and events, both on and off campus. This may include preparing communications (print and electronic), creation of invitation lists, preparation of invitations, recording replies, selecting menu and making food arrangements, making media setup arrangements, making room reservations, providing for public safety coverage, and arranging for Facilities setups.
- Serves as registrar for programs, maintains records of program participants, updates mailing lists, confirms program participants, and coordinates program evaluations.
- Works with faculty, staff, alumni, and various guest speakers, and constituents to obtain program materials.
- Plans and schedules workflow, sets priorities and insures that deadlines are met.
- Creates and maintains system for tracking program information such as expenses, budgets, attendance, etc.
- Prepares budgets and coordinate financial processes (instructor payments and client invoices, material and facility needs) for all programs
- Assists with or oversees production (when applicable) of communications, surveys, brochures, name tags, certificates/awards, posters, flyers, etc. for various programs.
- Regularly uses the following software packages: Word for Windows; Excel. Uses other software packages such as PageMaker; PowerPoint; Org Plus, etc., when applicable.
- Assumes additional, departmental specific responsibilities, as required.
- Company Industry
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma