The program Coordinator for the Executive & Continuing Education will be providing direct support to the Dean – Executive and Continuing Education and other Directors for performing administrative functions such as handling highly confidential matters, overseeing the flow of paper and work through the office, and drafting correspondence, reports, and presentations. The Executive Assistant must be willing to work in coordination with the Program Manager for program logistics and event management related activities, if needed.
- Acts as a liaison between the supervisors assigned and college administrators, faculty, staff, students, other institutions, and the general public by serving as initial contact via phone or in person.
- Have access to and handle confidential materials. Frequently required to respond directly to inquiries and requests for information.
- Produces, composes, and edits correspondence and other material for the Dean – ECED
- Monitors budgets, accounting statements, and expenditures. Review reimbursements and initiate purchase orders.
- Manages the Dean – ECED calendar by screening and prioritizing with sensitivity and tact.
- Schedules all travel arrangements and completes travel expenditure forms for the Dean – ECED
- Compiles information, organizes data, and generates various reports and summaries needed for meetings inside and outside the Colleges
- Performs general office support responsibilities such as setting up and maintaining complex filing systems, answering phones, screening calls and taking messages, reviewing incoming mail, operating copiers, fax, and other office machines.
- Helps the program manager for arranging all logistics and communications for programs, meetings, and events to be held on campus.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Company Industry
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma