Are you currently a Production Manager with Women’s and Childrenswear experience looking for your next step? We have an exciting Production Manager opportunity available for this premium fashion retailer based in Kuwait. The brand has an emphasis on providing its customers with style and quality and is a fantastic brand who is growing and performing very well across the Middle East.
As a Production Manager, you will:
* Developing a close working relationship with Buying teams and Suppliers providing technical support, managing the production process in weekly critical path meetings
* Manage the end to end process from development through to production, working closely with relevant teams to deliver the end result
* Operate within company systems to manage production across all departments
* Ensuring all products comply with legal and accepted industry standards, reviewing risk assessment and resolving issues prior to production
* Create development packs with relevant technical information as required
* Maintain departmental quality, fit, testing and grading standards
* Understand costing and change implications ion the overall price and margins. Working with fabric & trim teams on forecasting and analyzing costs
This is an exciting period for the company who are going through change therefore a great time to join the business and make a real change. They are a small friendly company where you will have a voice and will be in a hands-on role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The ideal Production Manager candidate will:
* Have existing experience working with the Womenswear, Childrenswear and Accessories category technologist within a similar role with a retailer or a supplier
* Comprehensive understanding of spec sheets, tech packs and fit comments. Strong understanding of quality control procedures including fabric composition, construction and product construction
* Comprehensive understanding of the manufacturing processes, including product construction, fabrics and finishing in relation to total lead times.
* Will be able to work unguided at times as well as under supervision
* Proven ability to work under time pressures and the ability to multi-task across projects
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to initiate and build strong relationships with internal teams and suppliers
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft programmes e.g. Word, Excel & Outlook
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.