• Review job orders and material allocations required for fabrication.
• Coordinate all disputes with all concerned departments.
• Prepare periodical production schedules for all production lines.
• Prepare production reports and assessments.
• Monitor the performance of all workers.
• Maintain maximum machining productivity.
• Verify materials loaded to job site.
• B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering .
• A minimum experience of 5 years, preferred in Architectural Aluminium Industry.
• Qualified skills and personality for supervising diversified production process.
• Full operational awareness of all related machining & equipments & trouble shooting.
• Practical experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications.
• Professional reading & writing skills in English Language.
• Valid driver’s license.
EGYBEL Qatar, A Regional Branch Of EGYBEL International With More Than 30 Years Of Speciality Experience, Is dedicated to the Development, Design, Manufacturing and Execution of highly reliable Architectural Aluminum systems by exploiting technology to serve the needs of building designers, owners and occupants, together with our expertise we will innovate and excel in order to continuously improve the lives of human beings.
Our portfolio comprises lots of projects creating a collective experience that allows us to understand our client’s needs, and exceeds their expectations.
It is a challenge to remain on top, but with the support of our Experienced Employees, State of the art Technology, and an International Suppliers Network, we are determined to do so.
We offer a wide range of products to cover the diverse needs of our clients, and all our designs are engineered in house to ensure full control to our services.