– Manage the entire Product life-cycle from strategic planning and feature roll out.
– Identify, conceptualize and develop new products and any amendments/improvements to existing products.
– Analyse data and market trends and identify solutions to support product development
– Manage and execute all testing cycles. Work closely with product testers to ensure timely and effective product releases.
– Develop, lead and implement projects such as company-wide go-to-market plans. Ensuring a timely delivery of projects in collaboration with other departments.
– Work collaboratively with partners assisting and troubleshooting to ensure that products are competitive and marketable.
– Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, on product features and acting as a main point of contact for any inquiries.
– Liaise the Operations / marketing teams offering support and sharing knowledge on product in order to maximize sales.
– Collaborate with the developers and other teams sharing knowledge on product developments and issues, etc. to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team.
– Collaborate with the Developers to agree priorities and ensure product developments/amendments are prioritized correctly and as per the business needs.
– Identify any issues within current working practices that might impact product delivery
– Liaise with colleagues effectively to resolve any faults with product delivery
– Identify barriers that potentially impact product availability and work efficiently to resolve issues and ensure products remain competitive and effective.
• Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics or any related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
• 3+ years’ Experience working as a product manager (preferably as a product/app development as well).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
• Good commercial awareness
• Strong Analytical Skills with strong detail oriented attitude
• Target driven and have good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail working with qualitative and quantitative data
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent Command of English Language
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma