Purpose of the job:
- To strengthen Product channel and marketing tool development and management.
- To develop / monitor / expand the channel and Marketing coverage by working closely with the Sales team with marketing plans.
- Additional responsibility will include assisting Business Head in various aspects of Marketing Budget Management.
The successful applicant is responsible for:
- Maintaining & developing the business with clear objective of achieving the company’s marketing tool development and new product planning in the Division.
- Carry out all marketing activities related to the division.
- Budgeting, Planning, execution and monitoring product’s.
- Plan and create the marketing communication asset to achieve the IMC (Integrated Marketing Communication) strategy.
- Develop the execution strategy to ensure that the marketing communication asset is used organically and multi dimension-ally at all touch points.
Marketing Budget Management:
- Quarterly/Monthly budget planning (product and market wise) for company budgets within company’s deadline.
- Monthly evaluation of the marketing spends (market, budget and product wise) covering ATL and BTL activities (ATL/ BTL portion management as per company guideline).
- Monthly Budget management: Plan proposal with (TIM %) Total Investment to Market guide.
Marketing Activities and Reporting:
- Recommend the measures to enhance the quality of Product display.
Development of in store material for all the product categories.
- Maintenance of good level of Samsung display & products in stores – keeps records of distribution of special displays, pops (point of sales materials)
- Manage all ATL.
- Weekly marketing activity reports to be prepared and circulated to all concerned in SAMSUNG Levant and HQ.
- Arrange and coordinate product launches.
- Coordinate product reviews and PR activities with PR Manager.
- Prepare and execute plans for marketing assigned products or product line(s), with the ultimate objective to achieve or exceed company goals.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing to assure consistency with established guidelines.
- Participate in decisions regarding product positioning and advertising campaigns.
- Develop budget for assigned area of responsibility, and operate within established budget guidelines.
- Maintain high level of brand preference and awareness.
- Participate in close communication with the agencies by delivering clear briefings, thus deriving ideas that align with the communication strategy and the output wanted.
- Analyse the communication impact through before and after consumer research.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma