– Develop Strong Relationships with Suppliers.
– Manage the Procurement Process and the Material Supply Efficiently and Effectively.
– Support Operational Requirements.
– Review of all PR’s & Specs requirements prior to receiving.
– Analyze all suppliers and select the most suitable suppliers to deliver quality products at competitive pricing with the correct required Spec.
– Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
– Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost, Payment terms and quality for maximum benefit for the company.
– Issuance of P.O.s
– Coordination with account for LC/money transfer payments.
– Material delivery follow up with suppliers.
– Coordinate with shipping and clearance agencies for overseas material receiving.
– Receipt of materials, and all Doc. in coordination with W/H.
– Issuing RIR to QA/QC Dep. for material inspection and solve all related issues if any.
– Issuance of payment requests.
– Any work related assignment given by your immediate supervisor/MNG will have to be carried out.
Dammam 2nd industrial city.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
3 or above years’ experience in Purchasing and Procurement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Fluent English – Verbal and written.
Self-Commitment and Motivation.
Ability to work under pressure.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma