Acar Global SARL the official distributor of Deutz engines and leading power generation company in Naccache, Lebanon is seeking a procurement and stock manager.
1. Bachelor degree.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
3. Computer skills (Microsoft office, email communication, excel…)
4. Extensive knowledge of the local market with regards to electromechanical suppliers.
5. Excellent in English language.
6. Experience in procurement.
7. Experience in stock management.
8. Technical background.
9. Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
10. Organizational and communication skills.
11. Multitasking and Active.
12. Strong negotiation skills.
1. Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
2. Negotiate directly with both local and international suppliers.
3. Reports directly to the CEO.
4. Communicate regularly with suppliers in all languages.
5. Manage the levels of supplies and raw materials to avoid surplus and shortage.
6. Document daily deliveries to update inventory.
7. Prepare and send quotations related to the maintenance of generating sets.
8. Follow up with the clients on the quotation and get approval by email.
9. Prepare weekly reports related to quotations and inventory operations.
10. Regularly perform stock check and adjustments.
11. Work on spare parts database and pims software.
12. Implement and manage a comprehensive filing system.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 31 Max: 43
Administration And Management