Purpose and scope:
- The pre-sales engineer will be responsible for designing connectivity solutions for existing and potential customers, will have knowledge of the leaders network vendors, and will have experience of supporting sales functions in a technical environment.
2. The role requires extensive knowledge of network topologies and technologies, and demands the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Key accountabilities and role outputs:
- Act as the senior connectivity & network design lead for all sales opportunities.
- Act as the technical adviser to project teams, colleagues and customers providing specialist technical expertise of the connectivity & network design.
- Architect, design, and propose different vendors Data Center and Campus network solutions using different topologies.
- Understanding of complex network products and new technologies portfolio
- Preferred & Recommended Certificates:
Local Kuwait Candidates preferred
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Electric And Communication Engineering