Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering preferably Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or similar technical qualification.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in project controls for contracting industry operations.
- Strong experience in Planning, Cost Control and Contract.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in project management, portfolio management, systems development methodology.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in performing, monitoring, reviewing and presenting project planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, schedule analysis with demonstrated skill in establishing criteria, planning and supervising project scheduling activities.
- Skilled in supervision, and training of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of engineering, construction and business management techniques customarily acquired by prolonged course of specialized instruction.
- Knowledge of current industry and technical developments.
- Proven track record with recognized international standard companies, particularly in Middle East operations and projects.
- Excellent communication (reading, writing, and speaking) in English and Arabic
- Ability to accomplish project objectives in a timely manner.
- Supervision level experience in the field of planning and scheduling.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma