Duties and Responsibilities1. Making regular checks on machinery according to a planned schedule.2. Attending and repairing breakdowns on machines and equipment.3. Checking and calibrating instruments.4. Replacing parts on equipment as part of a routine maintenance plan.5. Design and construct special control panels, jigs and fixtures.6. Assist with machine and tooling improvements on processing equipment.7. Assist with machinery and equipment installations.8. Assist with mechanical and electrical improvements to plant and equipment.9. Forward planning of resource requirements.10. Perform other assigned task as required.
- Education and Training : Minimum of two (2) year vocational or technical diploma required or equivalent and/or high school diploma.
- Work Experience : Have working knowledge of repairs and troubleshooting.
Specialized Knowledge &Skills : Must have a good command of English both written and verbal spoken.
- Must be able to read and interpret illustrations and drawings, follow routers, use simple math and use basic hand held measuring tools.
- Good in hand skills to work with in troubleshooting equipment and machineries.
- Ability to work in varying shifts.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshooting of problems and make repairs.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, including manufacturer’s service specifications.
- Motivated individual.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- High school or equivalent