1. Responsible for complete plant operation and Maintenance.
2. Responsible for multiple plants operation and maintenance.
3. Responsible for reporting like daily, monthly, annual report, preparation to submit to O&M Manager.
4. Responsible to ensure 24×7 uninterrupted chilled water supply to the customer with specified temperature.
5. Responsible to attend time to time meeting with customer, clients, contractors and other government agency personnel.
6. Responsible to maintain all plant related documents and staffing documents.
7. Responsible in coordination with Maintenance Engineer to prepare the Yearly PPM planner for the plant equipment.
8. Review designs, drawings, plans and specifications for projects, engineered systems, technical equipment or components from an operation and maintenance perspective.
9. Communicate with and manage external suppliers for equipment and services
10. Ensure the plants utilities are built and operated within the stipulated norms and standards.
11. Prepare operation and maintenance schemes to optimize the utilization of equipment
12. Actively impose cost efficient long term solutions for the plant construction and maintenance.
13. Responsible for maintaining plant spares and consumables.
14. Responsible for preparing the purchase requisition for plant spares and consumables.
15. Responsible for effective utilization of plants spares and consumables.
16. Responsible to guide supervisors/operators/technicians to effectively deliver their outputs
17. Responsible to extend the support to O&M Manager to prepare the cost effective department annual budget.
18. Responsible to prepare standard operation procedures, maintenance work instructions forms of the plant equipment.
19. Responsible to maintain sufficient stock of chilled water, condenser water and RO plant chemicals. Controlling the chemical cost, maintaining the consumption record and timely raising the call off order against chemical PO is Plant Engineer prime responsibility.
20. Responsible to ensure all the plant/Network/ETS equipment is running under good condition, all the maintenance activities are as per the PPM planner schedule. Any deviations and mitigations needs to be planned and communicated to O&M Manager.
21. Should understand and follow related procedures of ISO and EHS as implemented from time to time.
22. Responsible to carry out time to time work assigned by O&M Manager.
23. To document any customer complaints and take actions to ensure that they are effectively closed as per Customer Complaint Handling process.
24. Awareness of Functional Objective, QHSE Policy, benefits of following the established Management system as well and implication if not complying with the requirements.
25. Awareness of the Significant Environmental Aspects and work related Occupational Hazards
26. Incident Reporting to HSE team in case of any incidents
27. Engaging and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness and improvement of the Management systems
28. Providing technical guidance to engineering staff to achieve high quality operation and maintenance functions in both construction phase as well as long term operations phase
1. BE Degree in Mech/Elect./Instrumentation with 5-7 year DC experience
2. Preference will be given to the candidate with original Equipment Manufacturer factory training like McQuay, York and Carrier.
3. Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
4. Perform engineering calculations and prepare budget cost calculations.
5. Organizational skills.
6. Recommend and implement suitable operation and maintenance programs.
7. Communicate effectively and work within a team.
8. Handle stress, deadlines and multiple priorities.
9. Computer skills. GCC driving license preferred.
Marafeq Qatar is a leading Utility Services Company, providing energy efficient and innovative sustainable solutions. Provides to Real Estate Developers a comprehensive package of Utility Management included Master Planning, Infrastructure designing, Construction Supervision and Operation, with Customer Services Support, which will give the spaces for Developers to focus on their business and be confident of Marafeq Qatar’s experienced engineers and professional technical team to carry out the complete package of utility services.
During the past 4 years Marafeq Qatar has succeeded in developing its mark in designing and developing pioneering technology to deliver energy efficient, cost effective and environment friendly utility solutions that support the growth of economy of the state of Qatar.
Marafeq Qatar Owned by Qatari Diar Company, the leading company on developing and building cities in the Middle East.