Manage all aspects of Engineering design and project execution, driven through Company’s MOC (Management of change process)
• Coordinate all design activates through to Company’s approvals
• Responsible for quality and timely completion of the Work Package
• Facilitate project update meetings with Company
• Prepare project risk assessment and mitigation plan in conjunction with other disciplines
• Manage document control register
• Be the single point contact to the company for all contractual and commercial issues
• Prepare and update project plan
• Issue companies status reports
• Handover completed Work-pack and AC (acceptance cert)
• Ability to manage medium to large projects associated with plant modifications and upgrades
• Knowledge of both rotating and static equipment
• Knowledge of electrical, instrument equipment and Safety in Process Design
• Experience in MOC and Technical Risk Assessment
• HSE grounding
• Planning experience MSP or Primavera
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience of work-pack driven activities
• Sound commercial acumen
Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent received from an appropriately accredited institution; with a minimum of five years (5) years’ experience within the oil & gas sector working for EPC, OEM and or service provider leading projects or assisting Project Management
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.