PLANNER & PROJECT MANAGER IN PERFUME INDUSTRY
The employee is responsible for the planning and execution of projects throughout the company. The duties are summarized below:
• Plan and execute roadmap projects meeting critical milestones and deliverables.
• Participate in business & product strategy sessions to determine requirements and priorities.
• Breakdown and translate complex business requirements into actionable tasks for design and development teams.
• Effectively manage multiple project schedules, priorities, and help negotiate conflicts as needed to meet deadlines.
• Work with multiple vendors under tight deadlines and be willing to step in and be hands-on to get a job done.
• Ensure projects are executed on-time and within budget.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred.
• Very strong attention to detail, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience and interest in media, marketing, and / or a related industry.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and individually
• 2+ years planning or project management experience in perfume industry is preferred.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Personal Care and Service; Retail/Wholesale; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Min: 22 Max: 35